A little late....
Our sweet James turned 6 months old on Tuesday, December 2. I can't believe how long it's been. I bet he's sitting up, or at least getting close. Has he started fruits/vegetables yet? I know he loves his bottle....does he like cereal?
So, 6 things I love about this little guy (and forgive me if I repeat some from last month):
1. The hair....lots of soft curls! He's gonna have a great afro!
2. Those BIG brown eyes
3. His strong will (at least I am told he has a strong will) -- I certainly know what it's like to have strong-willed children.
4. His chubby legs
5. Chubby cheeks
6. Most of all, I love how much Grace Caroline and Drew love him! It melts my heart to see them kissing his sweet face, even if it is only a picture.
Come home soon, little guy! 15 days until our court date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
15 days!! Yeah. I am counting down with you Leann. I just know James is coming home now.
I'm really rooting for you, hoping your court date passes!! You've been waiting so long, trusting in God's timing. Let's pray your nugget home!!
So sweet. 15 days - getting closer!!
SOON!!!
What wonderful things to hold in your heart as you await this last part of the journey. God hold you tight in your waiting room.
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
court tomorrow (12th)
I will be praying that you pass court tomorrow!!!! God Bless...Shannon
Post a Comment