Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I wish I was a blanket!


In the bottom right corner of this suitcase, you will recognize the blanket that I made for our sweet baby boy! It is packed and ready to go to Ethiopia Friday. Wish I was going too!! Thank you so much, Sharon!

5 comments:

Our Princess said...

Oh, girl! I noticed your blanket on the picture on Sharon's blog & wondered whose it was. The strawberry shortcake book right above it is going to our little girl! Praying for you while you wait! If I get to travel I will take pics for you & love on your baby boy!

Michael and Michelle said...

I love this picture!!! There is a lot of love in that suitcase! It brought tears to my eyes when I saw so many things, from so many parents, that are so in love with their children, that are not home!
I love the blanket! My stuff is right next to your blanket. I hope some of the pictures we get have our "gifts" in them (the pictures). I have a picture of our little lady with a bib on that we gave her and it got me so excited that they actually put our clothing on her!!!! I didn't think it would be that big of a deal to me, but it was.
We need to start praying that we make court and travel in Oct. Last year the first group was over Thanksgiving. Lets all agree to pray for a Oct. travel date!!!
Waiting with you,
Michelle

Jana said...

Great blanket! Very nice sewing skills:)

Michael and Michelle said...

We got one of those small recorders with mini tapes from walmart. We read her some books and talked to her. Our 5 year old daughter sang to her and our 2 year old son just said what I told him to. We then filled up the rest of the tape with kids praise/worship music. I love looking at the package sharon is taking.....I brings lots of joy to me.
How are you doing with the wait?
You are on list serve right? We should email.

Michelle

Brian and Autumn said...

Hey Leann,
Of course I would absolutely LOVE to have you take pictures/video - ANYTHING - for us when you travel! E-mail me and I will send you the information you will need. autumn_gossett@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!
Autumn