Be still, my soul: the Lord is on thy side.
Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain.
Leave to thy God to order and provide;
In every change, He faithful will remain.
Be still, my soul: thy best, thy heavenly Friend
Through thorny ways leads to a joyful end
As I sang this hymn this morning in church, tears were streaming down my face. This is my prayer: "Leave to thy God to order and provide...Be still my soul."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Leann my friend, I think we are so much alike. I too am learning to "be still."
Thank you for sharing that!
Hang in there....this is hard!
Michelle
Amen sister, being still is not my forte. I need all the help I can get. Jana
Also close to tears Sunday, especially when it went into "This is Our Father's World."
Post a Comment