We recently got new pictures of our sweet boy from Julie, our case manager, who was in Ethiopia for 10 days at the beginning of the month. I wish I could post a picture of our big (and he really is big) cutie so everyone could see his big brown eyes and beautiful curly hair. And I really wish this was my hand he's grabbing in the picture!! It won't be long....Tuesday, November 25, 2008
"I wanna hold your hand..."
We recently got new pictures of our sweet boy from Julie, our case manager, who was in Ethiopia for 10 days at the beginning of the month. I wish I could post a picture of our big (and he really is big) cutie so everyone could see his big brown eyes and beautiful curly hair. And I really wish this was my hand he's grabbing in the picture!! It won't be long....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It won't be long. Sorry you have had to wait as long as you have.
Praying for you still as you wait! Hang in there.
So sweet!Praying for the wait to go fast...
Post a Comment