Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A new member of the family

Our nephew Hamilton was born November 3. We were able to fly to Memphis this past weekend to meet sweet baby Hamilton. We are thankful we had this opportunity, which is something we could not have done if James were home, or if we were preparing to travel this week.Grace Caroline is truly a baby hog. She loves holding the baby, and didn't want to let anyone else hold him. I think we will have to set limits on holding James!
Proud Uncle Matt!

Vision of things to come. Drew loves to be in my lap as much as I will allow him, but was even more interested when I was holding the baby. I'm sure I will quickly grow accustomed to holding my two boys!!

1 comment:

Rob Fraser said...

too cute!! I got the scrubs yesterday. We'll bring them!! So glad you are finding some fun and special things to do. Can't wait to give your little guy a squeeze!! Jana F.