Saturday, November 15, 2008
Rescheduled court date
I talked to Julie, and our court date is rescheduled for Friday, December 19. So we could be spending New Year's Eve on a plane or in Africa. We are certainly praying that our son will be home shortly after the new year begins!! It seems that our file was all in order except for the documents from the Central Authority, and I am assured that the Ethiopian staff is working very hard to make sure that all those documents make it to our files for the second time around. Of course, there is only so much they can do.....after all, they are dealing with a government office. But we are reservedly hopeful that things will go well and we will travel in early January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ahhhhhhhh...isn't great to have a date? You can just kind of "chill" until then. Oh I'm so excited that it wasn't soooooo far away. I'll be looking for those scrubs!
I will hope and pray big for you. I have faith that this time around you will make it and have James home right after the new year.
Amy
I am very excited that you have a new date. I am praying for you...God Bless...Shannon
YeaH! You have a DATE! That is HUGE....we are so happy for you!!
Hooray - I'll be praying you make it through!!
Hoping and praying with you!!
Autumn
Hurray for a new date! I will be praying for your family too...our court date is Dec. 12th...maybe we will travel together?
bless you as you wait and BELIEVE!
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
Post a Comment