Sunday, November 2, 2008

5 months old, 4 months of waiting

Today is James' 5 month "birthday". He was only 1 month when we got the referral; I thought at that time he was so young, and I'd get to see almost all of his milestones. I wonder what I've missed so far....He should be rolling both ways by now. He probably eats cereal in addition to his bottles.

So...in true blog fashion, 5 things I love about James:
1. His big brown eyes
2. His head full of curly hair
3. His pouty face
4. The way his brother and sister pull his picture off the refrigerator to kiss his sweet face.
5. The way he has stolen my heart and I haven't even met him yet.

Happy Birthday, sweet boy!! Come home soon!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Oh my gosh, we so didn't know we would still be trekking along did we? Praying tonight!

Tammy said...

We keep praying while you "wait upon the Lord."

Michael and Michelle said...

Praying for you tonight!

Our journey said...

I am praying for you right now!